Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blessings this Thursday

Lipstick on the edge of the cup that held a "Caramel Royal" (aka a Caramel Machiatto!).

Reading my story, aloud, to a whole class.  Encouragement from our professor.

A poetry presentation.  Feeling confident and prepared in front of the room.  Insights from classmates that I never would have thought of.

Laughter at the beginning of philosophy: grammar-related.  A funny email that the professor shared with us. :)

Sitting downstairs (instead of in the balcony) with a beloved teacher for chapel.

Unexpected income from babysitting.

A blustery, leaves-in-the-air autumn day.

Rain and sunshine, chill and warmth, clouds and blue skies, all in the same day.

The joy and singing of a four-year-old.

Sandwiches and chocolate for lunch (thanks to my awesome hubby).

Ten extra hours of work this week: extra income.  Financial breather.

Good health.  Healing hubby.

My husband suggested that I get a new dress for the homecoming dance.  I'm going "thrifting" with a friend to get it. :) <3

Work.  An education.

Home.  Bed.  Kitchen.


So many more...so many gifts.  All is grace.



linking up to black tag diaries for Thankful Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanking Him with you and for you. Speaking of thanks ... I "arrived" at 1,000 gifts the other day. I started my "second thousand" in a beautiful journal I received from dear Heide as a birthday gift. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love your list this week jamie!! hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love the practice of being intentionally thankful! So refreshing to read of your love for your husband and your enthusiasm for you marriage, too!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you'll come back and visit again soon.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that first one is so happy :) They all are! Miss reading your words every day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!