Friday, September 27, 2013

New blog reminder and exciting happenings!


Here's your next reminder-- this blog is MOVING! Starting Monday, I will no longer be posting at Living in the Light.

It's kind of the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next. I'm growing in my skills and knowledge as a writer and blogger, and it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I'm excited for the place that the new site is becoming. I pray it will be a blessing as Living in the Light has.

I'm so excited for the things that are coming up this month. I'm kicking off the new blog with a series on modesty, something that's been really powerfully on my heart and mind lately. I'm also a contributor for Jolene Engle's 31 Days to a Better Marriage series that will last the entire month of October. If you don't already follow Jolene's blog, you'll want to for this! I'm thrilled to be one of 30 women sharing our marriage stories and testimonies. It's an amazing group, and it's an honor to be included among them.

The only way to keep up with all this, though, is by signing up HERE for email updates, following on Facebook, or adding www.jaimieramsey.com to your feed reader. I want to keep in touch!

Thank you again for your loyalty as I've worked to grow this blog from minuscule into something a little bigger. You are a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!