Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let's be Facebook friends!

I'd love to keep in touch better with my readers--and bloggers whose blogs I read, too!

If you search my name on facebook, I'm the only one that says "Homemaker at Home" and has a profile picture you should recognize (it's the same as the one I have on my blog).  You can also like Living in the Light on facebook now!  Just click on that link to get to the blog's own page.

Another way to contact me if you have questions, comments, criticisms, or just want to get to know me better is to email me: jaimie dot ramsey at cune dot org.  I would be thrilled to "visit" with you that way, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I get to see you face-to-face each week! (Sickness willing!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!