Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Another Thursday, another day to count my blessings!

I am so thankful this week for...

-the beginning of Christmas break.  FINALLY.

-encouragement from fellow writers, including my boss at the library!

-projects, papers, tests completed.  And a much better grade on my history research paper than I expected.

-the gorgeous sunshine filling the world and house today!

-a phone call from our boss at the cafeteria: no need to go into work today, not enough students left to eat.  Whew.  My nap was extended!

-time.  To bake, cook, clean, spend time with family and friends.  ahhh...


-my amazing hubby, who is sweet, delightful, loving, kind, and all-around amazing.

I could go on, as always.  But this is what's at the front of my mind and heart.


http://blacktagdiaries.blogspot.com/Thankful Thursdays Button

1 comment:

  1. fabulous list... as always jamie. enjoy your break from classes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!