Wednesday, July 10, 2013

prayers please!

Hello, you dear people who read these words I write!

I have a bit of news... I've been called for jury duty and the trial is expected to last at least two weeks.  So my free time is going to be far less than usual, which means blogging won't happen like I want it to.  I'll try to write a little bit as often as I can, but don't expect any big, exciting posts in the next two weeks-- except that I WILL have a very exciting announcement for you soon!  The reason for that announcement is also the reason that I won't have time to blog much in the next two weeks.  (And NO, I'm not pregnant, before you wonder!)

I would ask that you keep me in your prayers for the next couple weeks, with these two major responsibilities-- in addition to being a wife and homemaker.  My husband is being incredibly supportive and encouraging, and I will be in prayer and in the Word a LOT, but I'll need all the prayers I can get!

Thank you so much for being loyal and wonderful!

One more thing... by the end of the day yesterday, I was amazed to re-read the words I wrote yesterday morning, before the first day of the trial.  God definitely led me to write something that I would need for my own encouragement--how cool is that?!?  Stop by and read yesterday's post if you haven't yet.  Have you ever had that experience of needing to teach yourself something more than teaching it to others?  That was definitely me yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. So cool how God orchestrates things :) Love that you could be an encouragement to yourself!!

    Will be praying for you over the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family during this busy time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!