Saturday, August 11, 2012

Marriage, Beauty and Family Reunions: This week's top posts

If you've missed this week's highlights at Living in the Light, here they are for you to read!

What are the most important things I've learned in a year of marriage?  In this post I shared about What a Young Wife has Learned.

Marriage and Family Reunions: a melding of the two most important things in my life.  This post explored what that looked like for us last weekend.

I explored in this post what Scripture has to say When You Don't Feel Beautiful.  Truths I need to remember myself, on a daily basis.

This is the story of our Marrying Young.  I wrote this post in February, but pulled it out again to share at Modern Mrs. Darcy's Perspectives on Life and Love blog carnival.  I'll be sharing more posts there next week, and I encourage you to stop by to read others' posts and share your own!

I wrote this post exploring what Knowing My Husband really means.  He is, after all, the most important person in my life...I want to know him better than anyone else!

Finally, the most popular post I've ever written continues to be viewed many times a week.  Have you read yet what I wrote about to be beautiful for my husband?  This post generated one of the most lively comment conversations I've ever had, and you can still join in on it!  (I would recommend this post for married women only. ;) )

If a post has encouraged or blessed you this week, consider sharing it with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!