Friday, October 28, 2011

So much to be thankful for.

We're getting our car TONIGHT!!!

It's an absolutely beautiful fall day.

It's Friday!!!

Several friends are coming over this weekend.  I'm very much looking forward to time with them.

My husband is amazing.

God has given us good health and strong bodies.

We have really good food to eat, every single day.

I love our home.  I even like cleaning it (sometimes).

God is so good to us, always, in every thing.

We have the best friends in the world.

I talked to my mom AND sister on the phone this week!

Neither of us has much homework at all this weekend.

A test that was going to be today has been moved to next week Wednesday!

I have fifteen followers as of today and pageviews have been going up a lot.  (I try really hard not to make this the source of my encouragement to blog, but it is very encouraging.)

As of tomorrow, Hubby and I will have been married for five months.  And what an incredible five months it has been--and just keeps getting better! :)

Thankful Thursdays Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!