Saturday, June 30, 2012

June: Blessings and Lessons

This has been quite the month.  God has been teaching me so much in every area of my life.  I've learned a lot about what it means to be a godly wife.  I've been learning more about taking care of our home.  And blogging has taught me some lessons, as well!

A few very popular posts have made this month my busiest ever.  My pageviews have skyrocketed, and my most popular post has nearly 1,000 pageviews!!


This is absolutely humbling.  Thank you all SO much--and to God alone be the glory!


In case you missed them, or want to go back and read them again, here are the most popular posts from this month:

To Be Beautiful for My Husband (Married Women Only)
What does it mean, according to Scripture, to be beautiful for our husbands?  This has become my most popular post of all time.  It's also the one with the most comments--there is quite a discussion here!  If you haven't joined it yet, please do so!


A Wise Woman Submits to Her Husband
This is a personal favorite of my posts, and another one that sparked a really interesting discussion.


To All Christian Wives and Mothers: I'm Rooting for You
Can you see a pattern in the things I'm most passionate about in my writing?


To My Younger Self: On Relationships
I wrote the advice I would share with my younger self, if I could go back in time and talk to her, or to any young woman.


My Greatest Desire
I'll give you a hint: it's not to be rich or famous.


From My Husband: A Special Guest Post
This was actually written at the end of May, but it's one of June's most popular posts.  I have such an incredible husband.


Marriage Compromises
When is it good to compromise in marriage?  When is it not?


Loving Him in Little Ways
One of several "loving my husband" posts, this one on smaller ways I show love to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!