Thursday, February 2, 2012

Top Posts from January

This January has had more pageviews than any other month since I've started blogging!  I've also gained the most new followers this month than in any other.

This is partially due to lots of great link-up parties and working hard on getting my name out there.  However, it is mostly due to the lovely people who read and comment and care about me!  Thank you all. :)

If you've missed one of these most-viewed posts these month, they're all worth going back to read. :)

Loved by God, Just the Way I Am

Why am I in college?

His Mercies are New Every Morning


Our Engagement Story

The top commented posts from this month are:

Thankful for My Husband

What's Better than "Happily Ever After"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!