Sunday, November 27, 2011

Twenty-one!

That's the number of years that this man has been alive:


 I am so thankful for him.  We've made so many incredible memories already, and it's only been two years.  I can't wait to see what the coming years will hold.

This is a man who is funny.  Wise.  Smart.  Handsome.  Kind.  Generous.  Gentle.  Loving.  Faithful.

He is a loving and respectful son, a kind brother, a devoted and faithful husband.
He is a witness to the love and mercy of God.
He displays a strong, humble faith in his Savior.
He is a hard, responsible worker.
He is a generous and devoted friend.


I am so glad that God brought Joshua into the world, into this family, twenty-one years ago today.
He has been a blessing to us and so many others, and I know God will continue to be a blessing through him.


I love you, my Joshua.  Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and opinions!